Price is inclusive of 7% GST
Daily hospital allowance if you are hospitalised due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), Dengue, accidents and more*.
GREAT Value Protect is priced affordably at S$19.06 (inclusive of 7% GST) for a full year, or only about 6-cents per day!
Enjoy peace of mind and get your family covered with GREAT Value Protect.
- Coverage up to S$20,000 for accidental death or accidental total & permanent disability
- Receive S$100 per day (up to 14 days) if you are hospitalised due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19), accident, food poisoning, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever or Zika.
- Coverage of S$10,000 for death due to Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
*For details on full benefits refer to Product Summary
- Eligible for Fitfab members and their family (Spouse, Children, Parents, Parents-in-laws), aged between 1 to 64 years old
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident or with a valid employment pass (EP holders or S Pass holders)/dependant’s pass; and is residing in Singapore
- Important Notices, Declaration and Policy Application, Service & Administration
Terms & Conditions
Activate your coverage.
*REMINDER: YOUR COVERAGE COMMENCES ONLY UPON SUCCESSFUL ACTIVATION viahttp://sg.gelife.co/gvpactivate.
- GREAT Value Protect is underwritten by The Great Eastern Life Assurance Company Limited.
- Please refer to the Product Summary, Important Notes & Declarations and FAQ for more information on the insurance plan.
- You may wish to seek advice from a qualified adviser before buying the product. If you choose not to seek advice from a qualified adviser, you should consider whether the product is suitable for you. If you decide that the policy is not suitable after buying the policy, you may terminate the policy in accordance with the free-look provision, if any, and the insurer may recover from you any expense incurred by the insurer in underwriting the policy.
- This Policy is protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact us or visit the Life Insurance Association (LIA) or SDIC websites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
Information correct as at 5 May 2020